1.2. The use of the Website’s information and any actions you initiate on the Website means that you are familiar with the Terms and you agree to comply with them. Otherwise, you are not entitled to use the Website’s services. You are also not eligible to use the abovementioned Services if the law of the country you reside in, or where the services are used, forbids their usage.
1.3. Trud.com has the right to change the Terms without prior notice — new edition or update these Terms will have a permanent address https://trud.com/page/termsofuse.html. By proceeding to use the Website after the changes in the Terms, you automatically agree to comply with the updated Terms.
1.4. Personal registration of the Applicant confirms the consent of the Applicant to receive regular newsletters of informative and advertising nature by e-mail.
2.1 The Company does not guarantee that the information the Website contains is accurate, and furthermore is not responsible for any consequences of the use of information on the Website.
2.2. The guarantees of the Company do not cover:
- trouble-free functioning of the Website
- flawless functioning of the Website;
- relevance of the information on the Website to your purposes.
2.3. The responsibility for any content aimed for public use rests solely on its author, be it text, images or audio-video content.
2.4. We are not responsible for the links to other websites that do not belong to the Company, nor for their availability, functioning and content. We are not responsible for the consequences of the use of information on these websites.
2.5. The Company reserves the right to introduce amendments to any materials published on the Website. The Company is not responsible for the accuracy of the information published on the Website.
2.6. As the scope of Services may change, the Company reserves the right not to notify you about them in advance.
2.7. The Company has the right to suspend or stop providing the Website’s services without prior notice.
3.1. The users of the Website agree not to:
- Post content that violates the Terms or is offensive to individuals or organizations.
- Post content that does not correspond to the facts, that is doubtful or ambiguous and injures the reputation of the Website, the Company and its partners.
- Post information on behalf of other individuals or organizations without having the right to do so.
- Post content taken from another person's copyrighted work, trademarks, patents and any other legally protected content.
- Post content that violates the law of the country you reside in or where the Website’s services are used.
3.2. By accepting these Terms, the user is obliged not to take any actions that can result in:
- Malfunctioning of the Company’s hardware;
- Difficulties for other users in using the Website’s services;
- Inflicting damage to the Company’s equipment and data.
3.3. The user is obliged to provide accurate personal information including a valid email address in registration forms on the Website.
4.3 The Company is obliged to protect your Website’s account from unauthorized access, destruction of your personal information, and from any other illegal actions in relation to such information by all available technical means.
5.1. The abovementioned conditions do not set any relationships between you and the Company (be it agent- or joint-activity relationship or another kind) except those clearly stated in the Terms.
5.2 The Company is not liable to you or any other third parties for the breach of your obligations in accordance with the Terms. It is solely your responsibility for any consequences of any violation.